Saturday, May 3, 2008

X Marks the Spot

So the my scavenger hunt is finally over. There were many guesses both correct and incorrect and I'm finally going to reveal the answers.

Clue #1: In this book one of the main characters has the same name as a sticky sweetener. This book is also currently featured at one of my favorite bookish websites.

Clue #2: This book’s author won two pounds of coffee a month for a year just for publishing a poem of hers, and to think she didn’t think she was very good. As for the book, well shouldn’t we all make a “bestie” out of a “worstie” situation?

Clue #3: Can you decipher the title of this book from this tricky anagram? M E E T T H E R A K E

Now for the moment you've all been waiting for.....the winner!!

Congratulations to.......


You have 72 hours to contact me with your information or else I will pick a new winner.

Thank you all for participating and don't forget to enter my current contest.


Breanna said...

Congrats to Paperxxflowers, all three of those books sound so good!


Kelsey said...

Congrats Paperxxflowers!

Tasha you got tagged for another meme! go to my blog for the rules!

Liviania said...

Congrats to the winners!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin