Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Few Announcements!!

I have had the lovely pleasure of being interviewed by not one, but two fabulous authors.

My first interview was posted last Saturday at the lovely Beth Kephart's blog (I know it's a little late, but I've been at camp!!). Click here to read it.

Then there was my lovely interview with the class of 2k8. Click here to read it. Also if you comment by tomorow evening you'll be entered to win a copy of N. A. Nelson's fabulous upcoming release, Bringing the Boy Home. To read my review click here.

4 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

It was a great interview!

clubpenguinrocknroll said...

HEY CAN anyone go to my website www.storymakersam.blogspot.com

Bookworm said...

Loved your interview. (;

Heather said...

that's so cool

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin