The Book Muncher and Ink Mage (I feel lucky that I got tagged twice!) tagged me at the beginning of the week for this ever so popular meme and I am finally getting around to filling it out! Here are the rules of the game:
1/you link back to the person who tagged you.
2/ post these rules on your blog.
3/ share six unimportant things about yourself.
4/ tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5/ let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs
My facts are completely off the wall, but I hope you enjoy them!
1. I LOVE LOVE math. Most people would think that since I'm a complete bookworm that English would be my favorite subject. They would be wrong. To me math is the most brilliant thing ever. It's crazy because there are times when I sit down and I'm like let's do some math! I know I'm ridiculously weird.
2. I am a vegetarian bordering on vegan. I just can't get over the fact of eating dead animals.
3. I love flip-flops. They are the best kind of shoe in the world. I seriously wear them year round. No joke. Even when it's below freezing there are still flip-flops on my feet. It helps that it never snows where I live, but even if it did I just love that feeling of having open toes.
4. I play the piano and the alto sax. The piano is my first love, always will be. I've even ventured into teaching piano....which is very interesting. Also I am first chair alto sax in my school's phenomenal Jazz Ensemble.
5. I'm really hoping to get into the North Carolina School of Science and Math. It is a residential high school for your Junior and Senior year. It's been my dream to go there since I was in 7th grade. The application process is over and now all I have to do is cross my fingers and toes that I get in!!
6. I'm so glad the writer's strike has ended. I was truly missing my T.V. shows! This may make me sound like a T.V. junkie, but I'm not I watch a total of 2 shows. Private Practice and Gray's Anatomy - which is totally my favorite show and I'm so glad it's coming back!!
So now it's my turn to tag people. The Page Flipper, The Ravenous Reader, and Beth Kephart, your it! As I could only find three people to tag feel free to tag yourself if you wish to participate in the meme.
Also the fabulous Book Mucher is hosting her first ever contest! She's giving away a signed copy of Screwball by Keri Mikulski. Enter quickly as the contest ends March 26.