Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Royalty Rules Reading Challenge

I'm very excited to announce that I to have joined the Royalty Rules Reading Challenge. This is my first challenge, and I think it is on an awsome topic. The rules are simple. Read two, three, or four books that have some link to royalty between February 1st, 2008 and April 30, 2008. They can be fiction or non-fiction, and the main characters don't have to actually be royalty they just have to play a supporting role in the book. For more info click here.

I plan on reading at least four, and maybe even more, depending on my schedule. Here are the books that I plan on reading for the challenge.


1. Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner
2. The Princess and the Hound by Mette Ivie Harrison
3. A Countess Below Stairs by Eva Ibbotson
4. The Swan Maiden by Heather Tomlinson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read 'A Countess Below Stairs'; it's an amazing book. And I'm in the same contest! -dance-

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin