Thursday, January 17, 2008

What I'm Looking Forward to Most in 2008

While I decided to jump on the bandwagon and create a post of what I am most anticipating in the new year! I will try to limit my list, even though there seem to be SO many books that sound awsome that are coming out. If anyone has a copy and would like to pass it on for me to review feel free, just drop me a line at andanotherbookread@gmail.com





Sweethearts by Sara Zarr



I have read so many great things about this book! I actually just ordered it today from Barnes & Noble and cannot wait for the package to arrive!






Lock & Key by Sarah Dessen
Absolutly love Sara Dessen. This has been on my must read list since the first time I heard about it.



Princess Ben by Catherine Gilbert Murdock


I think this book might just be on everyone's to read list, but it sounds amazing. Catherine Gilbert Murdock is an excellent author and I loved Dairy Queen and The Off Season. I'm sure this one will be just as good if not better!







Take Me There by Susane Colasanti
Who doesn't like a good love story? I know I do and this book sounds super cute!




A Curse Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce

A retelling of Rumpelstiltskin, one of my favorite fairy tails. Looks great and is by a first time author!




Airhead by Meg Cabot
I have never been a huge fan of the Princess Mia books, but I do love Meg Cabot's stand alone books. This one looks promising.






Legacy by Kate Brian
The sixth book in the Private series. Can't wait for this one. I love Reed Brennan's character, and in this book she is the new Noelle. Will she live up to Noelle's reputation? I can't wait to find out!




There are so many other books that I want to read, but there just isn't enough room! Happy reading everyone!

2 comments:

The Compulsive Reader said...

Princess Ben and Take Me There were excellent, I'm sure you'll enjoy them! Susane Colasanti will be visiting my site in May, and I'll be giving away a copy of each of her books. It should be loads of fun!

Cassie said...

Oh, a new stand alone Cabot book this year? I hope its better than Pants on Fire -_- though I guess Jynx came after that, and I enjoyed that one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin